Monday, December 1, 2014

FOTD | Green Halo Eye


So usually for work I wear pretty natural makeup but yesterday I thought i'd go a little bit bolder. I seriously love doing halo eyes. I feel like there's so many different color combinations you could do and you can either go bold, like I did here, or go natural. I wasn't really sure what colors I wanted to do but I decided green to try something new.





PRODUCTS LIST
Eyes

  • Crease: MUG Cocoa Bear mixed with a little bit of Bitten
  • Inner and outer corner: Shiro Cosmetics Lingered in Twilight
  • Center Lid: Hello Waffle Archean Earth
  • Mascara: Revlon Bold Lacquer and Maybelline Falsies Big Eyes Mascara
  • Brows: NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
Face
  • Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW40
  • Face Powder: Maybelline Fit Me Powder in shade 360
  • Blush: Sleek Blush in Flushed
  • Lips: NYX Round Case Lipstick in Cocoa
I was really happy how this turned out. It was a lot bolder than I thought it would be but I still love it. I know I didn't use that many indie products but I was kind of in a rush so I couldn't fiddle with sample baggies and lip brushes. Anyways, I hope you guys like it as much as it did!

-Alyx

No comments :

Post a Comment