Tuesday, December 30, 2014

IMAM Exchange Swatches | Part 3

Hey everyone! I hope your Christmas was great! That brands I have swatched for you today is Notoriously Morbid and Fyrinnae. I love all these colors and some of them are even becoming part of my daily routine. I have never tried Fyrinnae before this and I have to say I'm in love! Every color I got from Fyrinnae, I love and I can't wait to get more!

Description: A bright yellow befitting the riche with a perfectly lovely pink duochrome. 

Description: A sweet lilac with a sunkissed golden shift.

Description: A deep lush blue with a gorgeous silver sparkle. 

Description:  A gingery, deep maroon. 

Description: Varying hues of gold, blue, and green create a shade that appears dark sage, but light reflects different hues. A versatile shadow, but not boring. Graced with a sprinkle of pale green sparkle.

Description: Vivid, metallic Byzantium purple, unlike any of our existing shades. It's a warm bright purple, but still works on neutral or cool skintones. No sparkle, smooth metallic finish. More striking in person.

Description: Bold rosy and bronze sparkle on a sheer base turns lime green at an angle or closer to light.

Description: Vibrant pinky-peach blush with a hint of shimmer.

Palmistry and Mythical Dalliance are the two products that I use on a daily basis. I mean, how gorgeous is Mythical Dalliance? I'm so excited to pair it with different colors underneath. I will definitely be picking up more shades from the Exquisites Collection.

-Alyx

1 comment :