Friday, December 19, 2014

FOTD | A Neutral Look


Hey guys! So yesterday I had a bit more time before work to get ready so I thought i'd add in a few new products to my routine. It's still a really neutral look but I changed and added a few new things. I hope you guys like it as much as I did. Also, sorry for the lighting of the pictures. It was really ugly out but I wanted to show you guys so I had to take pictures.





PRODUCTS LIST

Eyes
  • Crease: MUG Cocoa Bear
  • Lid: A dark golden brown shimmery eyeshadow from CS Revealed Palette. DUPE: Smog from UD Naked Palette
  • Over lid color: Darling Girl Glitter Glue & Fyrinnae Exquisites: Mythical Dalliance 
  • Mascara: Revlon Bold Lacquer and Maybelline Falsies Big Eyes Mascara
  • Brows: NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
Face
  • Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear in NW40
  • Face Powder: Maybelline Fit Me in shade 360
  • Blush: Notoriously Morbid Blush in Palmistry
I love this look that I did yesterday. I am seriously in love with the NM blush I used. I will definitely buy a full size once I run out of the sample that I have. Also, either tomorrow or Sunday I will have a swatch post of the Fyrinnae and Notoriously Morbid products my gift exchange partner sent me. So tune in tomorrow and/or Sunday to check out that post. 

-Alyx


No comments :

Post a Comment