Saturday, October 4, 2014

Hello Waffle Swatches

My love for indie makeup started a couple months ago when I discovered the subreddit indiiemakeupandmore. The two main reasons why I love indie makeup is because the colors are so beautiful and unique and because the customer service is (most of the time) amazing. If something goes wrong with your order, the owners are more than happy to fix it for you.

Now as I've said in my Welcome Post my collection is really small. So small that I've only tried one brand. Which brings us to this post, swatches of my very small collection of Hello Waffle eyeshadows. Some of these are sample sizes, some are mini's and some are full sizes. Now let us begin...

Sample Sizes





Mini Sizes





Full Sizes




All of these swatches were taken under sunlight. No primer was used on any of these except for Hearts and Schubert(NYX Milk).

I am very happy with my little collection so far. I love all of these colors! If you would like me to do a look using any of these colors just let me know in the comments.

-Alyx

No comments :

Post a Comment