Tuesday, October 14, 2014

FOTD featuring Chopin and Drama Queen

To start, I would like to say that I am no makeup artist. I would say my makeup skills are about average. When I first tried out this look I was surprised at how good it turned out. Not to boast but this is probably the best makeup look I've ever done. Now let's just hope I can recreate it again. *crosses fingers*






This picture may look a little familiar to you hehe
PRODUCT LIST
Eyes Inner and outer corner: Drama Queen from Makeup Geek Center: Chopin from Hello Waffle Outer outer corner: tiny bit of black eyeshadow Lower lash line: Drama Queen Mascara: Revlon Bold Lacquer Face Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW40 Face Powder: Maybelline Fit Me Brows NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown Lips NYX Round Case Lipstick in Cocoa

-Alyx

No comments :

Post a Comment